Sertoma Hearing Aid Recycling Program
SHARP is a non-profit program funded by Sertoma and LaSertoma civic clubs. They accept donations of used hearing aids. These hearing aids are recycled to provide hearing aids to qualified low-income people living in Oklahoma for a one-time fee.
Did You Know...
- Hearing loss is America's # 1 disability.
- More than 1/3 of the United States population has a significant hearing loss by age 65, and the percentage grows dramatically with each advancing year.
- Many elderly individuals with hearing loss have limited incomes and receive no financial assistance to obtain a hearing aid.
- Used hearing aids donated to the SHARP program are income tax deductible.
How Can You Help??
- Donate any hearing aid, regardless of condition.
- Making a donation to the SHARP fund.
- Getting your Sertoma Club involved in sponsoring the SHARP program
- Sharing information about SHARP with low income elderly people.
- Email Sertoma for more information or to become a member.