TSHA is for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or affected by hearing loss. However, TSHA also serves the community including those who simply have an interest. That could be YOU!Have you:
- Always wanted to take a sign language class?
- Wanted to try out an amplified phone? sign language class?
- Wanted to learn more about our social events such as workshops, Souper Sunday, Silent Dinner, or Children’s Summer Camp?
- Wanted to understand more about hearing loss? Tulsa Hearing Helpers is an education and support group for those individuals dealing with hearing loss later in life. They meet the second Thursday monthly at 10:00 a.m., and learn from a wide variety of informative and engaging speakers. Click here: Tulsa Hearing Helpers
- Have questions about hearing aids? Email us at email@example.com