With this chilly weather, a warm cup of delicious soup sounds perfect right now. The only thing better? The chance to sample TWENTY-TWO cups of delicious soup! And support a great cause at the same time – TSHA’s services for people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
Want to know what the menu will be at our Souper Disco Sunday fundraiser on March 8? Here it is!
Souper Sunday Restaurants and their Soups
1. Charleston’s – Baked Potato Soup
2. Whole Foods- White Bean and Kale Soup
3. Abuelo’s- Tortilla Soup
4. Cyprus Grille at the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel- Beer Cheese soup and Vegetable Minestrone soup
5. Sonoma Bistro and Wine Bar- come see what they bring!
6. Cheddar’s Casual Café- Baked Potato?
7. Mexicali Border Café- Tortilla Borracho Bean?
8. Panera Bread- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
9. The Vault- Chicken Tortilla Soup
10. Fuji- Miso Soup
11. Juniper Restaurant and Martini Lounge- Signature Sweet Carrot Soup
12. Caz’s Chowhouse- Bean and Sausage Soup
13. Tallgrass Prairie Table- Surprise!
14. McAlister’s Deli- fire roasted veggie soup
15. Oklahoma Acosta- Fire roasted tomato
16. Baker’s Street Pub and Grill- Potato soup
17. Ernest Soto- Corn Chowder?
18. Texas Roadhouse- Chili?
19. Open Table Community Café- it will be unveiled on March 8!
20. Te Kei’s Chinese Asian Kitchen- Hot and Sour
21. Elephant Run Restaurant- Chicken Gumbo
22. Olive Garden- Zuppa Toscana, Pasta e Fagioli, Chicken & Gnocchi, and Minestrone
For more information on the event, contact me or check out www.tsha.cc For tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org