Do you need to request an interpreter? TSHA provides sign language interpreters for all of Oklahoma. Requesting a sign language interpreter through TSHA’s Interpreter Services is simple. Allow us to assist you in your efforts to provide the legally required appropriate accommodations.

  • Fill out the entire request form below
  • Click SUBMIT
  • Your request is sent to TSHA’s office personnel to be processed during regular business hours.
  • Confirmation of your interpreter request returns to you in less than 24 hours. If this is a weekend or holiday, you will be contacted the next business day.

If you need an interpreter within the next 24 business hours, please email Interpreting Services at, or Toll-Free: 888.311.3523 for prompt attention to your request.

New - Interpreter services page (2022)

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • :
  • If Yes, a Business Agreement is required. A representative will be in touch quickly.
  • If Yes, thank you for your repeat business!

This Post Has One Comment

  1. Chance Page

    ACN Inc. is having a training at the OKC Convention Center on March 18 & 19, and we have a handful of registrants who would need an on-site sign language interpreter. Do you have availability and if so what do you charge for your services

Leave a Reply