There are many devices that have changed the life of many with hearing loss. Is there something that can improve where you are?
Identifying services for you
- Do you have a hearing loss?
- Do you miss words or phrases in spoken words?
- Do you have trouble using a telephone?
- Do you have to increase the volume to hear the TV?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it could be a good time to make an appointment with us. Our staff has first-hand experience with hearing loss and can assist with appropriate technology and advice.
Our staff can help define your needs and refer you to an audiologist for a hearing test or recommend equipment for you at a low cost.
What our staff can assist you with
- Consultation sessions to understand your hearing loss, including degree of loss and specific problems in the individual areas of hearing.
- Appropriate assistive equipment for your home or workplace.
- Different types of loan equipment may be borrowed for a set period of time
- Presentations and information packets for groups to expand their knowledge of hearing loss and the means for improvement.
- Referrals to obtain the assistance of an appropriate professional as needed.
- Want to know about dates or times of social events such as Silent Dinner, Children’s Holiday Party, or Deaf Awareness Week?
- Want to take sign language class?
- Need advice on hearing aids?
- Have a question about interpreters?