Bridging gaps to improve the quality of life of those affected by hearing loss.
At TSHA, our vision is to be recognized as the leader in enhancing the lives of those affected by hearing loss by providing unbiased information, increasing acceptance, and removing barriers in families, agencies, businesses and communities.
- We believe in the value and worth of individuals and respecting their choices for their lives.
- We believe that given the right tools and information, everyone is able to reach the potential they see for themselves.
- We believe in empowering individuals to make their own choices by providing information on all options in an unbiased manner.
- We believe that by working together cooperatively with others, we can all achieve more for our consumers.
- We believe consumers have the right to dependable, meaningful, and high quality services.